Bosch Laser Measure, GLM-80
The Bosch GLM-80 Professional Laser Measure is your hi-tech solution for convenient distance measuring applications.
- High functionality due to integrated 360° incline sensor.
- Precise and easy to operate due to illuminated display which flips automatically depending on the orientation of the instrument.
- Up to 25,000 individual measurements per battery charge due to Li-Ion technology.
- Automatic storage of the last 20 measured values and one constant.
- Can be recharged via standard micro USB port.
- Timer function can be switched on/off – for precise measurement from difficult positions.
- Small and handy
- Reliable aid on any construction site due to robust design
- Integrated Inclination Measurement
- Laser Diode: 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Measurement Range: 0,05 – 80 m
- Laser Class: 2
- Measurement Accuracy, Typical: ± 1.5 mm
- Measurement Time, Typical: < 0.5 s
- Measurement Time, Maximum: 4 s
- Power Supply: 1 x 3.7 V Li-Ion battery (1250 mAh)
- Automatic Deactivation Delay: 5 min.
- Weight: 0,14 kg
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 51mm
- Height: 30mm
- Units of Measurement: m/cm/mm
- Memory Capacity (values): 20 + 1
We Also Recommend
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Toolcraft T-Track, Aluminium, 1200mm