Whether you’re working offsite at a job or in a makeshift workshop, you need a work support that’s lightweight, portable, durable — and tall enough to keep your back from hurting after a day of work.
The BORA Centipede® CTC6 Workstand is the most flexible solution for your job site, and the tallest model in the Centipede® collection. At 36” tall, it’s 6” taller than a standard Centipede® to relieve any strain on your back. It sets up a 2ft x 4ft workstation in mere seconds — no assembly required — so your entire worksite is ready in a few minutes.
Flexible yet tough, the Centipede® allows you to create a moveable custom workspace that supports 2500 lbs. — perfect for any equipment from power tools and heavy machinery to finished projects and glue-ups.
- Creates a 2ft x 4ft workstation
- 36” height is taller than other Centipede® models, reducing strain on the lower back for taller users and improving efficiency
- 2500 lb weight capacity
- includes 2 Quick Clamps, 4 X-Cups, and 1 Carry Bag
- folded dimensions: 6” x 9” x 44”
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: Struts are flexible to absorb the impact from heavy objects and machinery, and durable enough to ensure long-lasting, smooth operation
- Durable Polymer P-Tops: P-Tops at each point of contact won’t mark the surface of your project or let saw blades cause potential damage to struts
NB: Table tops sold separately