Bessey | Gearklamp | 450X60mm | GK45
Save R 0.00
One of Bessey's best innovations yet! The GEARKLAMP!
- The idea of slipping the handle over the rail of the screw clamp, well away from the axis of the spindle is nothing short of ingenious!
- The sliding arm houses a gear mechanism between the spindle and the rail, and before you know, it you have a screw clamp that you can turn comfortably in the tightest of spaces, without grazing your knuckles on your workpiece
- Thanks to its ergonomic two-component handle the Bessey GEARKLAMP ensures safe and easy handling
- Moreover, with the quick-release shift button, it is easy to move the sliding arm to the desired position
- Mechanical parts are effectively protected by the plastic housing
- Both arms are made of glass-fibre reinforced polyamide and are extremely robust
- The pressure plate is swivel-mounted for optimal alignment with the workpiece
- The large plastic cap on the fixed arm protects your work as you apply a clamping force of up to 2000N
- Removing the protective cap exposes a prism pattern for clamping angular or round items
- The Bessey GK45 GEARKLAMP has a throat depth of 60mm and a clamping capacity of 450mm