Armor Tool, Inline Dog Clamp, Auto-Adjust, P7-IL
Introducing Armor Tool’s new In-Line Dog Clamp featuring patented Auto-Adjust Technology mounted on a Dog Peg. The Clamp Rotates a full 360º, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications.
The P7-IL Auto-Adjust In-Line Dog Clamp is fitted with a Split Dog Peg that inserts and tightens into a Dog Hole. This system eliminates the need for constant readjustment and enables the clamp to maintain clamping pressure regardless of material thickness.
The hardened steel Push Rod applies consistent pressure over a range of material thickness up to 3.75″ (96mm). Use with Armor Dog Fences to brace material. Great for securing long panels.
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated clamping pressure adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the adjustment screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it. To engage clamp, set push bar against material and press down on the handle.
- Versatile Split Dog Peg: Allows clamping wherever a 20mm (Festool and European dog tables) or 3/4″(most standard US dog tables) dog hole is present and has the ability to rotate 360º, enabling quick setups. If you do not have a peg table, simply drill a 3/4″ (19.05mm) hole in any worktable.
- To engage clamp, set push bar against material and press down on the handle.
- Hardened Steel Push Rod: Adjusts in and out quickly to hold varying shapes and sizes up to 3.5" (96mm)
- Large Handle: Horizontal handle features soft inset for maximum grip and comfort.
- Hardened Plastic Tip With Non-Marring Pad: Centre notch for secure corner clamping. Also holds rounded materials.
- Rotating Lock Knob: Secures clamp in Dog Hole.
*NOTE: Recommended minimum table thickness is 3/4″ (19.05mm) for optimal pressure and stability.
- Model No: P7-IL
- Clamping Thickness: 3.75″ (96mm)
- Adjustable Clamping Force: 25-550 lbs. (11.4Kg - 250Kg)
- Holding Capacity: 700 lbs.* (317.5 Kg)*
- Approx. Weight: 1.3 lbs. (590g)
- Fits: 20mm or 3/4″ Peg Hole
We Also Recommend
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Toolcraft T-Track, Aluminium, 1200mm