Alcolin Ultra Wood Glue 500ML
ALCOLIN ULTRA WOOD GLUE is a LOW VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), waterbased wood glue.
It combines the safety, strength, sandability, and ease of use and water cleanup of PVA adhesives with the durability, open time and water-resistance of a polyurethane.
Excellent adhesion to hard woods (imbuia, oak), soft woods
(pine, meranti) and composites (hardboard, chipboard, supawood).
Uses / Applications
- Fast setting
- Superior strength
- No foaming or stained fingers
- Long open time
- Low application temperature
- Resists solvents, heat and mildew
- Unaffected by finishes
- Tough glue line which sands easily
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
- For interior and exterior applications e.g. furniture, doors, window frames, cutting boards, bird boxes, picnic tables, etc.
- Suitable for assembly, doweling, laminating, veneering and finger-jointing processes.
- Should not be used to adhere coated woods, synthetic woods and melamine.
- Not for continuous submersion or for use below the water