Wood River Wood Threading Kit, 1/2"Ø x 8TPI
Although traditional in design, modern technology and metallurgical advances have improved the traditional threadbox and tap and perfected its components.
- Designed to allow easy chip clearance.
- Steel tap is machined to close tolerances.
- Cutting Male & Female threads in wood.
- Useful in making clamps, jig, and fixtures, nutcrackers and anywhere you need a good wooden thread.
- Solid Hard Maple Threadbox with turned handles with aluminium follow-on insert to prevent wear.
- These excellent kits are also available from Toolcraft in 3/4" (19.05mm), 1" (25mm), 1-1/4" (32mm) and 1-1/2" (38mm) Diameters.
- 1 each Hard Maple Threadbox for cutting 1/2" (12.7mm) diameter Male Threads.
- 1 each Tempered Steel Tap for cutting 1/2" (12.7mm) diameter female threads.
- 1 each Full Set of Instructions
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft Lateral Y Fitting, 45º, Dust Extraction, 4" x 4" x 2-1/2"
Toolcraft Hose Clamp, Dust Extraction, Key Type, 4" (2 Pack)
Toolcraft Hose Clamp, Dust Extraction, Wire Type, 4" (101mm)