Wixey Height/Depth Gauge, Digital, Mini, WR25
The New Wixey WR25 Mini Digital Height Gauge is a highly accurate measuring device developed specifically for woodworkers. This excellent tool includes the same advanced Wixey Technology features found in all other Wixey Digital Readout products.
It can be used to set saw blade and router bit height, dado depths as well as set the distance from a router fence to the bit.
The Wixey Mini Digital Height Gauge is also superb for fine positioning of fences on router tables and band saws.
The large easy-to-read display reads in inches with fractions or millimetres. The fractions are displayed using "Precise Fraction Technology" which gives you 4 times the accuracy of other fraction readouts. The decimal inches are displayed in .002" increments and the millimetres in 0.1mm increments.
- Maximum Measuring Height: 76mm
- Maximum Measuring Depth: 51mm
- Decimal Resolution: = 0.002"
- Fractional Resolution: = 1/32"
- Metric Resolution: 0.05mm
- Decimal Accuracy: = +/- 0.004"
- Fractional Accuracy: = +/- 1/250"
- Metric Accuracy: = +/- 0.10mm
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Functions: Inch/mm
- Function: On/Off/Zero
- Function: Absolute / Incremental
- Function: Auto Shut Off
We Also Recommend
Wixey Protractor/Ruler, Digital, 203mm, WR41
Wixey Thicknesser Readout, Digital, for BenchTop Thicknessers, WR510