TSO Products, GRS-16PE Guide Rail Square, Parallel Edge, for Festool, Makita & Triton Tracks
The TSO Products GRS-16PE is the Next-Generation version of their best-selling guide rail square. Like its world renowned GRS -16 sibling, the GRS-16 PE is designed to make it much faster to achieve dead square cuts with your FESTOOL, MAKITA or TRITON track saw—but adds a second "parallel edge" to permit squaring against both the front and back of your workpiece.Thanks to feedback from the TSO user community, the GRS-16PE now embodies a number of requested features and refinements:
- Lighter than its predecessor despite being CNC machined from 25% thicker aluminum, with a mating vertical edge that now perfectly matches the height of your guide rail extrusion for maximum support and engagement
- Now fits in a Systainer—using the TSO Products Dual FoamPac Systainer Insert.
- Latch hook now features a resilient coating to grasp and protect the edge of your guide rail.
- Reshaped T feature lead-in makes it even easier to install onto your guide rail.
- Additional accessory mounting provisions included—check out the new TSO Products Angle Guide and stay tuned for more exciting new products building off the GRS-16 platform.
- Adjustments to key tolerances to better accommodate production variances observed in guide rail manufacturing.
- Fasteners used on all TSO Products are now in metric for worldwide compatibility.
- New, fully recyclable all-corrugated white packaging.
Before the TSO Products GRS-16 family, accessories for squaring up your track saw guide rail relied on the loose-tolerance T-slot found on just about every guide rail. To overcome this inherent inaccuracy, you had to rely on a separate reference square, plus a combination of loose parts like T-bars, hex bolts, knobs or wing-nuts. No longer! The patent-pending GRS-16 PE is completely self-contained and self-aligning, thanks to an innovative, high strength integral draw latch mechanism. Simply slide the GRS-16 PE onto your guide rail, lock the draw latch, and you're done. Five seconds to square.
Accurate cuts with your track saw often require using a screw clamp or quick clamp. For this reason, we've designed notches in both reference edges of the GRS-16 PE to accommodate popular clamps like the Festool Screw Clamp or Quick Clamp.
Built for a lifetime of service, the GRS-16 PE by TSO Products is precision CNC machined from a single piece of 5/8" (15 mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminium and then anodised for a non-marring, high durability finish. The high-strength draw latch is built from stainless steel—to resist rust and pitting over time—and features a resilient, grippy, non-marring coating on the latch hook. Despite its high clamping strength, a comfort coating on the latch handle makes it easy to generate the leverage necessary to engage, release or reposition the square along your length of track. The GRS-16PE is made in the USA, and comes with a lifetime warranty.
If you need the ability to reference off the front and back edge of your workpiece, select the TSO Products GRS-16 PE . If you want the absolute smallest and lightest form factor and anticipate using the square for conventional cuts referencing the front edge of your workpiece only, choose the standard GRS-16.
- Allows you to square both ends of longer rails for greatest accuracy
- Keep one in for onsite work and one in your workshop.
Dimensions: 386mm x 152mm x 36mm
Material: 6061-T6 aluminium, anodised, 15mm thick
Compatible Guide Rails: FESTOOL, MAKITA and TRITON (not compatible with BOSCH or DEWALT tracks)
Clamping Mechanism: Over centre draw latch (304 stainless steel) with compensating spring; secured with M4x0.7-10 stainless steel socket head screws.
We Also Recommend
TSO Products, GRS-16™ Guide Rail Square, for Festool, Makita & Triton Tracks