TSO Products, GRS-16™ Guide Rail Square, for Festool, Makita & Triton Tracks
TSO Products has introduced the Next-Generation version of their best-selling guide rail square onto the world market - the GRS-16™. Incorporating a number of user-driven enhancements, the GRS-16™ is the fastest, easiest and most accurate way to make square cuts with your FESTOOL, MAKITA and TRITON track saw guide rails.
Thanks to feedback from the TSO user community, the GRS-16 now embodies a number of requested features and refinements:
- Lighter than its predecessor despite being CNC machined from 25% thicker aluminium, with a mating vertical edge that now perfectly matches the height of your guide rail extrusion for maximum support and engagement.
- Latch hook now features a resilient coating to grasp and protect the edge of your guide rail.
- Reshaped T feature lead-in makes it even easier to install onto your guide rail.
- Additional accessory mounting provisions included—see our their new Angle Accessory and stay tuned for some exciting new products building off the GRS-16™ platform.
- Adjustments to key tolerances to better accommodate production variances observed in guide rail manufacturing.
- Available Dual FoamPac Systainer Insert fits both the GRS-16™ and GRS-16 PE™ in a single SYS1 T-LOC Systainer.
- Fasteners used on all TSO brand tools are now metric for worldwide availability
- New, fully recyclable all-corrugated white packaging.
Simple, Automatic Accuracy - Before the GRS-16, accessories for squaring up your track saw guide rail relied on the loose-tolerance T-slot found on just about every guide rail. To overcome this inherent inaccuracy, you had to rely on a separate reference square, plus a combination of loose parts like T-bars, hex bolts, knobs or wing-nuts. No longer! The patent-pending GRS-16 is completely self-contained and self-aligning, thanks to an innovative, high strength integral draw latch mechanism. Simply slide the GRS-16 onto your guide rail, lock the draw latch, and you're done. Five seconds to square.
Accurate cuts with your track saw often require using a screw or quick clamp. For this reason, TSO Products have designed notches in both reference edges of the GRS-16 to accommodate popular clamps like the Festool Screw Clamp or Quick Clamp.
Built for a lifetime of service, the GRS-16 is CNC machined from a single piece of 5/8" (15 mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminium and then anodised for a non-marring, high durability finish.
The high-strength draw latch is built from stainless steel—to resist rust and pitting over time—and features a resilient, grippy, non-marring coating on the latch hook. Despite its high clamping strength, a comfort coating on the latch handle makes it easy to generate the leverage necessary to engage, release or reposition the square along your length of track. The GRS-16 is made in the United States, and comes with a lifetime warranty.
If you are looking for the absolute smallest and lightest form factor and anticipate using the square for conventional cuts referencing the front edge of your workpiece, choose the GRS-16
If you need the ability to reference off the front and back edge of your workpiece, select the GRS-16PE.
Dimensions: 385mm x 152mm x 36 mm
Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium, Anodised, 15 mm thick
Compatible Guide Rails: FESTOOL, MAKITA and TRITON (not compatible with BOSCH or DEWALT tracks)
Clamping Mechanism: Over centre draw latch (304 stainless steel) with compensating spring; secured with M4x0.7-10 stainless steel socket head screws.
- Systainer Available Separately
We Also Recommend
TSO Products, GRS-16PE Guide Rail Square, Parallel Edge, for Festool, Makita & Triton Tracks