Rockler Magnetic Cord Keeper, 2 Pack
No more stepping on or tripping over cords, or wondering if a tool is plugged in or not, the Magnetic Cord Keeper has a 5/16" (7.93mm) opening that holds a standard-thickness power cord and keeps it right where you can see it.
The built-in rare earth magnet is extremely strong and adheres to any ferrous metal surface, keeping your cords at a manageable height.
Rockler Magnetic Cord Keepers holds up the cords on your table saw, scroll saw, band saw, or use one to keep a pencil handy! Measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 7/8" thick.
These are the handiest accessory for keeping your Drill Press Chuck Key in one place at all times!
- Keeps cords off the floor and out of the way.
- Stop bending over, the Magnetic Cord Keeper keeps cords at a manageable height.
- Rare earth magnet strongly adheres to any ferrous metal surface.
- Ideal for table saw, scroll saw, and band saw cords.
- Use it to keep a pencil always handy.
- Fit one to your Drill Press for your Chuck Key.
Included in Your Pack:
- 2 each Rockler Magnetic Cord Keepers.
We Also Recommend
Rockler Clamp-It™ Bar Clamp, 5" (127mm)