Metabo Compound Mitre Saw Sliding KGS-216M
The Metabo KGS-216M Sliding Compound Mitre Saw is the best value for money in it's class currently available in anywhere in Southern Africa!
It is light enough to be used on your jobsite, the price is excellent and it is a solid and well made machine.
- Compact light-weight with ergonomically designed carry handles, ideal for mobile use.
- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- For sawing wood, coated panels and slats.
- SawHead lock and cable winder for safe carrying.
- Aluminium die-cast parts for low weight, long service life and precision.
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points.
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- Freely adjustable table extension on both sides with a practical support surface and integrated crosscut fence.
- Integrated work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- Depth stop for easy creation of grooves.
- High, sliding rear fence profiles for safe sawing.
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front.
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required.
- Chip collection bag for clean air at the workplace.
- Rated Input Power: 1.5Kw
- Rated Load Speed: 3750 RPM
- Idle Speed: 5000 RPM
- Saw Blade Size: Ø216mm
- Saw Blade Arbor: Ø 30mm
- Saw Blade Tilt - Left-Right: 40º / 0º
- Turntable Setting - Left-Right: 47º - 47º
- Maximum Workpiece Cross Section: Straight Cut 90º/90º: 305mm x 65mm
- Maximum Workpiece Cross Section: Double Mitre 45º/45º: 205mm x 36mm
- Maximum Cutting Width @ 90º/45º: 305mm / 205mm
- Maximum Cutting Depth @ 90º/45º: 65mm / 36mm
- Power Cable Length: 2 Metres
- Weight: 14Kg
We Also Recommend
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx