Luban #1 Hand Plane, Bronze, Bailey Pattern
Unlike its bigger brothers, and true to the Stanley original, the Luban #1 Hand Plane has a Bailey pattern frog and 'tap and try' lateral adjustment. All of the components are unique to this tool and are cast entirely in Bronze.
Ideal for young woodworkers with small hands, the #1 is likely to become a collectable of the future. We don't expect to sell vast numbers of them, but if we can do anything to help young woodworkers persevere with the craft then it will be well worth a little investment.
- Precision ground, bronze casting.
- Tap and try lateral adjustment.
- Low profile cap iron.
- Bronze lever cap.
- Hardwood handles.
- Conforms to British Standard.
- Sole dimensions: 150mm x 40mm.
- Blade: 3mm thick made from T10 carbon steel hardened to RC63.
We Also Recommend
Luban #5 Bedrock Pattern Jack Plane