- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, 3HP, 220V, 60Hz
- Phase: 1-Phase Input, 3-Phase Output
- Recommended Breaker Size: 15 Amp
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Remote Control Box w/Speed Settings
- Two Ergonomic Control Panel Positions: High/Low
- Drive Belt: Poly-Groove with EZ Access
- Tailstock Quill: 4½”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 44½” (1130mm)
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6307LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index#: 14/36/48 w/Lock
- Distance Between Centres: 36″ (914mm)
- Headstock Through-Bore: ⅜”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: ⅜”
- Tailstock Storage of Centres
- Toolrest Post Size: 1” (25.4mm)
- Spindle Size: 1¼” X 8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32½” with Pads (825mm)
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 38″ (965mm)
- Swing over Banjo: 19¾” (502mm)
- Face Plate: 3″ Diameter (76mm)
- Tool Rest: 12″ (305mm)
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Headstock Spindle: MT2 taper hardened to 40° HRC
- Tailstock Quill: MT2 taper hardened to 40° HRC
- Swing Over Bed: 24″ (610mm)
- RPM: High: 135-3500 Low: 50-1300
- Dimensions: 60″ W x 26″ D x 52¼” H (1524mm W x 660mm D x 1327mm H)
- Weight for 220V (Ship): 610 Lbs. (277Kg)
- The basic dynamic load rating is 30% higher than a 6207 ball bearing.
- Wall thickness of legs has been increased 80% over the Revo 18|36.
- Redesigned banjo features more compact design, 45˚ cutout, wider base, increased eccentric rod diameter and larger hanger resulting in a more solid feel when locking in place.
Laguna Tools Lathe, Revo 24|36, Woodturning
Enhance your shaping capabilities with a lathe from Laguna Tools. All of Laguna Tool's Lathes are designed to allow for maximum precision with the most intricate cutting details. Each machine is easy to use and features an ergonomic angled control that can be mounted at the top of your lathe or at waist level. Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional woodworker, our lathe machines offer an excellent way to upgrade your workshop.
LAGUNA LATHES – MAKING USABILITY A PRIORITY
Laguna Lathes enable you to carve and sand nearly any shape you can imagine out of your workpiece.
The all-steel bed with cast iron legs minimises vibration and allows the headstock, tailstock, and banjo to travel incredibly smoothly for the most precise cuts.
Each lathe machine also features a poly groove drive belt with two-step pulleys that are easy to access, while the padded adjustment handle makes belt adjustments quick and simple. With variable speed control, you can ensure that you are using the correct frequency for your specific project.
LAGUNA REVO 24|36
The first feature that will catch your attention is undoubtedly the ergonomic angled control panel made from anodised aluminium. The blue hue of the DRO along with the beautiful knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip signals this is no ordinary lathe.
The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well known longevity & strength.
Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase input to 3 phase output, so even at low settings you will get an incredible amount of torque. The DRO gives you an accurate RPM readout at all times any fine adjustments are made electronically.
Changing from high to low settings is made easy by using the quick release handle.The headstock & tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your work flow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
We Also Recommend
Laguna Tools 18|BX Bandsaw, 406mm ReSaw & 457mm Throat Capacity, 3HP
Laguna Tools Supermax Drum Sander, Double Drum, IntelliSand, 37" x 2
Laguna Tools Supermax Drum Sander, Double Drum, IntelliSand, 25" x 2