Laguna Tools Lathe, Revo 18|36, Woodturning
Enhance your shaping capabilities with a lathe from Laguna Tools. All of Laguna Tool's Lathes are designed to allow for maximum precision with the most intricate cutting details. Each machine is easy to use and features an ergonomic angled control that can be mounted at the top of your lathe or at waist level. Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional woodworker, our lathe machines offer an excellent way to upgrade your workshop.
LAGUNA LATHES – MAKING USABILITY A PRIORITY
Laguna Lathes enable you to carve and sand nearly any shape you can imagine out of your workpiece.
The all-steel bed with cast iron legs minimises vibration and allows the headstock, tailstock, and banjo to travel incredibly smoothly for the most precise cuts.
Each lathe machine also features a poly groove drive belt with two-step pulleys that are easy to access, while the padded adjustment handle makes belt adjustments quick and simple. With variable speed control, you can ensure that you are using the correct frequency for your specific project.
LAGUNA REVO 18|36
The first feature on the Revo 18|36 that will catch your attention,s undoubtedly the ergonomic angled control panel made from anodized aluminium. The blue hue of the DRO (Direct Readout) along with the beautiful knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip signals that this is no ordinary lathe.
The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron head stock and banjo to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well known longevity & strength.
Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) that converts Single Phase Input to 3 Phase Output, so even at low settings you will achieve an incredible amount of torque.
The digital read-out gives you an accurate RPM read-out at all times and any fine adjustments are made electronically.
Changing from high to low settings is made easy by using the quick release handle. The head stock & tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your workflow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
There are a range of optional accessories also available to further increase the capabilities of this remarkable lathe.
Stability, quality and power are the hallmarks of the Laguna Tools Revo 18|36 Lathe.
- 230V @ 50Hz, Single Phase Input - 3 Phase Output
- Motor: Induction, 1420 RPM, 2HP, P2=1.5Kw S1
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Belt: Poly-Groove Drive Belt with easy access
- Recommended Circuit Breaker: 15 Amp
- Swing Over Bed: 457mm (18")
- Maximum Outboard Swing: 813mm (32")
- Swing over Banjo: 343mm (13-1/2")
- Distance between Centres: 914mm (36")
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Tool Rest Size: 305mm (12")
- Tool Rest Post Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
- Spindle Taper: MT #2
- Spindle Thread: M33 x 3.5mm Right-Hand Thread
- Speed Range High: 135 RPM to 3500 RPM
- Speed Range Low: 50 RPM to 1300 RPM
- Tailstock Quill Travel: 114mm (4-1/2"), Engraved, Self Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Centre Height: 1054mm (41-1/2") c/w Pads
- Floor to Bed Height: 826mm (32-1/2") c/w Pads
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan - 6207LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan - 6205LLU
- Spindle Index #: 14 / 36 / 48 positions c/w Lock
- Headstock Through Bore: 9.5mm (3/8")
- Headstock Travel: Full Bed Length
- Tailstock Through Bore: 9.5mm (3/8")
- Storage of Centres: On Tailstock
- Floor Space Requirement - Width: 1524mm (60")
- Floor Space Requirement - Depth: 660mm (26")
- Vertical Space Requirement - Height: 1194mm (47")
- Weight - Nett: 194Kg
- Weight - Shipped: 206Kg
We Also Recommend
Laguna Tools 18|BX Bandsaw, 406mm ReSaw & 457mm Throat Capacity, 3HP
Laguna Tools Supermax Drum Sander, Double Drum, IntelliSand, 37" x 2
Laguna Tools Supermax Drum Sander, Double Drum, IntelliSand, 25" x 2