Kreg Tools Router Table Insert Plate, Phenolic, Undrilled
The Kreg Phenolic Router Table Insert Plate (Undrilled) provides a solid, flat, perfectly level and rugged surface for your router.
This Router Insert Plate is made from 9mm Phenolic and will stand up to many years of hard work.
Measuring 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" (235mm x 298mm), it will accept almost any router, even 3HP beasts that are large and heavy!
This version of the Kreg Router Plate comes without any pre-drilled holes.
Alignment marks engraved on the underside make it really easy to centre and mount any router using the detailed instructions that are included with the plate.
The plate is equipped with Kreg's Level-Loc Reducing Rings that allow you to easily change the size of the opening around the router bit. These rings simply twist into place using an included ring wrench to lock in level and flush with the plate surface.
The Kreg Undrilled Router Insert Plate comes with three Level-Loc Rings: 1" (25mm), 13/16" (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8" (67mm).
- Accepts: Almost any Router, even heavy models with ease
- Dimensions Imperial: 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8"
- Dimensions Metric: 235mm x 298mm x 9.52mm
- Material: Phenolic
- General: Does NOT come with Plate Levellers
- Type: Undrilled Version
Included in Your Box:
- 1 each Phenolic Router Insert Plate
- 1 each Level-Loc Ring: 1" / 25mm Ø
- 1 each Level-Loc Ring: 13/16" / 30mm Ø (for Universal style Guide Bushings)
- 1 each Level-Loc Ring: 2-5/8" / 67mm
- 1 each Full set of Mounting Instructions
We Also Recommend
Kreg Project Centre KWS1000 , Mobile, Foldaway
Kreg Jig, K5, Master Pocket Hole System
Kreg Jig, K5, Metric Pocket Hole System
Kreg Precision Band Saw Fence KMS7200