Kreg Tools Router Table Insert Plate, Phenolic, Pre-Drilled for Triton TRA001 & MOF001
The Kreg Phenolic Router Table Insert Plate (Pre-Drilled for Triton TRA-001 and MOF-001 Routers) provides a solid, flat, perfectly level and rugged surface for your router.
This Router Insert Plate is made from 9mm Phenolic and will stand up to many years of hard work.
Measuring 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" (235mm x 298mm), it will allow you to easily mount your Triton Router and take advantage of the Triton "Above the Table" Winder Adjustment system.
This version of the Kreg Router Plate comes pre-drilled for the Triton TRA-001 and MOF-001 Plunge Routers.
The plate is equipped with Kreg's Level-Loc Reducing Rings that allow you to easily change the size of the opening around the router bit. These rings simply twist into place using an included ring wrench to lock in level and flush with the plate surface.
The Kreg Tools Pre-Drilled Router Insert Plate comes with three Level-Loc Rings: 1" (25mm), 13/16" (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8" (67mm).
- Accepts: Triton TRA-001 & Triton MOF-001 Plunge Routers
- Dimensions Imperial: 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8"
- Dimensions Metric: 235mm x 298mm x 9.52mm
- Material: Phenolic
- General: Does NOT come with Plate Levellers
- Type: Pre-Drilled for Triton Routers
Included in Your Box:
- 1 each Phenolic Router Insert Plate
- 1 each Level-Loc Ring: 1" / 25mm Ø
- 1 each Level-Loc Ring: 13/16" / 30mm Ø (for Universal style Guide Bushings)
- 1 each Level-Loc Ring: 2-5/8" / 67mm
- 1 each Full set of Mounting Instructions
We Also Recommend
Kreg Jig, K5, Master Pocket Hole System
Kreg Accu-Cut™, Guide Track System, for Circular Saws