Kreg Deck Jig™ System
The Kreg Deck Jig™ System is your answer to building a deck with professional results. Whether you are building a new deck or refinishing an old one, you want to do the job properly!
With the Kreg Deck Jig™ System and a few simple tools you already own, you can create a beautiful and functional deck surfaces that are completely free of exposed fasteners and painful splinters. Traditional concealed-decking systems utilise awkward steel fasteners or thin plastic clips to hold your deck boards in place.
The Kreg Deck Jig™ System is a much more intuitive and straight forward approach to fitting decking, creating an incredibly strong wood-to-wood bond through precisely-placed self-tapping screws.
With the Kreg Deck Jig™ System you will achieve the decking results you want, without unsightly exposed fasteners. Kreg Screws are driven at an angle into the edge of your deck boards, so they stay hidden from view.
Seasonal changes can force traditional fasteners out of place over time. Kreg screw heads stay safely below the surface, for a longer-lasting deck.
Bare feet? Don’t worry. By coupling the Kreg Deck Jig with composite decking, you’ll get a deck free of cracks, splinters, and “pop-out” fasteners.
- Dimensions: 31cm x 23.7cm x 10cm
- Colour: Silver
- Easy-Grip Handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint.
- Hardened-steel drill guides keep the stepped drill bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle.
- Handy spacer rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life.
- Three hardened-steel drill guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas.
- Kreg hardened-steel drill guides feature a lifetime warranty.
- Standard deck screws work with 19.05mm, 28.6mm & 38mm material
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Warranty: Lifetime
Included in Your Durable Carry Case:
- Kreg Deck Jig™
- 100 Protec-Kote Deck Screws
- 6" Deck Jig Drill Bit
- 6" KTX Square Driver Bit
- 3 each 5/16" Spacer Rings
- 3 each 1/4" Spacer Rings
- 2 each Stop Collars
- 1 each Allen Wrench
- 1 each Instructional DVD
- 1 each Owner's Manual
We Also Recommend
Kreg Project Centre KWS1000 , Mobile, Foldaway
Kreg Jig, K4, Pocket Hole Joinery, Master System Kit
KREG JIG, K5, MASTER POCKET HOLE SYSTEM *SPECIAL*