Makita DSP600ZJ Cordless Plunge Saw - Tool only, no batteries included + 1.4M Rail
Makita DSP600ZJ Twin 18V Brushless Plunge Saw LXT
The Makita DSP600ZJ LXT Brushless Plunge Saw is powered by two 18 volt Li-ion batteries which transfer energy to the powerful 36 volt DC motor drive system.
Using Automatic Torque Drive Technology, this saw can automatically change cutting speeds according to working conditions for prime excision. Speed can also be controlled by adjusting the dial. This product also features a Brushless motor, death stopper for splinter free cutting, Bevels -1 to 48 degrees, Positive stop for bevel adjustment and compatibility with a guide rail. Completely cord free and using the latest soft start technology, this Makita Plunge Saw is easy to use with minimal start-up shock and smooth splinter free cutting.
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Brushless motor
- Depth stopper for splinter free cutting
- Bevels -1 to 48 degrees
- Positive stop for bevel adjustment
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compatible with Guide Rail
We Also Recommend
Powermatic Table Saw, Professional Cabinet, 10", PM1000, 2Hp - DISPLAY MODEL
Festool Sander, Cordless, Eccentric, ETSC 125 LI 3.1 Set, 201527
Makita RP2301FCX Plunge Router 12.7mm 2100W
Cadex Air Nailer, 18G, Pin & T-Brad, 15-55mm, c/w Systainer (B-Stock)