Cadex Air Nailer, 21G, Pin & T-Brad, 15-55mm, c/w Systainer
The V2/21.55 21 Gauge pin nailer is the new and improved model of the V1. It drives headless pins and slight head brads ranging from 12 mm to 55 mm (1/2" to 2-3/16") in length. The V2/21.55 features an anti-dry-fire lockout, improved safety, no-mar rubber tips, blowgun for clearing dust, belt hook and swivel coupler.
Ideal for invisible fastening into all hardwoods, the Cadex V2/21.55 replaces the traditional rubber grip with a unique non-slip silicone paint, maintaining the same steadiness as the V1, but keeping the hand-grip cooler to touch in warm climates, and warmer to touch in cold climates.
This Cadex pin nailer is excellent for trim mouldings, cabinetry, decorative work and all fine finishing and precision work.
- Lightweight & Well Balanced
- Fine Precision Nose for Easy Aiming
- Rear Exhaust
- Swivel Coupler Plug
- Non-Marring Soft Plastic Nose Tip
- Contact Safety
- Built-in Belt Hook
- Magazine Sight Window
- Includes Systainer Case
- Built-in Blow Gun
- Anti Dry-Fire Mechanism
- Bottle Opener (seriously!)
- Shoots 21 Gauge Headless Pins and Brads
- Range: 12 – 55mm
- Magazine Capacity 120 units
- Required Pressure 70 – 100 psi (4,8 - 7,8 Bar)
- Weight 2.3 kgs (2.6 lbs)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 234mm x 79mm x 241mm
We Also Recommend
Cadex Air Nailer, 23G, Pin & T-Brad, 12-35mm, Double Trigger, c/w Systainer